A bit of self-promotion... :)

Bookmark and Share

Meet the gang!


Ladies and gentlemen, I would like announce the stars of our show...

Heh, jokes aside, here are my three (baby) tarantulas. Milan (Albopilosum), Petar (Boehmei) and Nina (Parahybana). There are just a start to my new collection, which is growin each day! ;)
They all follow the late Johnny (B. Vagans) who died in a accident ... But that is a completely different story.

They are all within my collection for about two months now! Not much, but I'm just getting started. Pretty soon my room will be crawling with tarantulas and other arachnids ... Heh, my girlfriend will just go mad! :)

The technical (Biological) data I will leave out. Be sure to check out the care sheets on the net. There are plenty.

If you are interested in keeping these critters and live in Serbia here are a few links where you can get started :

Teraristika.org < --- The best Serbian forum for this kind of stuff

NSexotics.net

gekkogecko.rs

Respect to these guys @ teraristika.org

View Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus